Using a simple technique the pupils make substantial (upto life size), colourful aboriginal sculpture to emulate the totemic figures of their culture.
- Suitable for of all upper KS2, KS3 and GCSE
- Yrs 5 & 6 upwards.
- This project takes a class 1 1/2 days
- 1st day Making the shape and base colour
- 1/2 day – Aboriginal decoration
- Class size 30.
- Art materials supplied by the artist.
- School will need to supply newspaper, scissors, pots for PVA glue.
Right: Holy Apostle School, Cheltenham
Below: Woodmancotes School, Glos